At VA, Veterans are at the center of everything we do. We are constantly working
to make sure you know about the health care and benefits you have earned
through your service to our country.
A new law, called the MISSION Act, strengthens VA’s ability to provide you with state-of-the-art care and services through a network of providers and cutting-edge technology. The law makes several enhancements to VA care that begin on June 6, 2019. Click here
to find VA Urgent Care Clinics that have been approved by the VA.
With the MISSION Act, you will see VA continue to be a trusted, caring
partner. We are focused on providing an excellent experience of care to you and
the important people in your life. You’ll see us expand our efforts to meet you
where you are, with the right care at the right place and the right time –
including through telehealth and in your community.
To help you learn more about your VA health care options, we have created a
booklet that provides information on:
· Enrollment and health care eligibility;
· Expanded community care eligibility;
· Accessing new Urgent Care benefits for minor illnesses;
· Information on how copayments and insurance will be used;
· Learning more about VA’s access and quality standards and how those relate to you;
· Awareness of the complaints and appeals process for health care delivery.
You can view the booklet at https://www.missionact.va.gov/library/files/MISSION_ACT_Community_Care_Booklet.pdf